Village of Vesper - Public Library Board Vacancy
The Village of Vesper has one opening on the Library Board at the Lester Public Library of Vesper. The opening is for village residents interested in being involved with the library. As a public library trustee, they help guide the public library in Vesper.
- Commitment to be a library trustee
- Commitment to the provision of library services within your community
- Ability to attend regularly scheduled board meetings and be an active member of the library board. The Library Board meets once a month - generally at 6:30 or 7 p.m. on a weekday.
- Willingness to become familiar with Wisconsin library law, standards for libraries, and principles and practices for ensuring that the library provides broad and equitable access to the knowledge, information and diversity of ideas needed by community residents
- Commitment to freedom of expression and inquiry for all people
If you are interested, please leave your name and contact information with library staff. You can contact the library in person, by telephone 715-569-4669, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org